Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
The Davy Group is Ireland’s leading provider of wealth management, asset management, capital markets and financial advisory services. You can read more about our growing company here: www.davy.ie
We value our employees as much as our clients and are committed to embracing diversity in all its forms recognising that the breadth of thought, perspective and experience that emerges from a diverse workforce is essential to deliver on our core values.
Our city centre location, free access to our onsite gym and fitness studio, and impressive social calendar are just some of the unique benefits our employees enjoy while working at Davy.
Performance related bonuses, generous pension contributions and investment into further education demonstrate the value we place in developing and rewarding our staff.
A role has arisen for a Data Analyst within our Marketing Department in Private Clients. In this role, you will get involved in a variety of projects giving them you an opportunity to use and learn skills in analytics and data strategy to solve complex business requirements. The role offers the opportunity to develop and manage the different initiatives outlined by the Davy Wealth Data Strategy in addition to other wider ranging projects, particularly in the areas of market & client research.
- Background working with business users, understanding their requirements and coming up with solutions
- Provide clear, actionable strategic recommendations to management and C-level executives.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required to import data sets, run analyses, and display results using charts, graphs and other visually friendly formats.
- Leading customer and market research projects, including client surveys, and liaising with external agencies to achieve this
- Responsible for researching, analysing, interpreting and presenting data related to both the client base and the wider business environment.
- Use BI reporting tools to create automated and ad-hoc reports for use by the organization including marketing performance reports, operational overviews and regulatory reporting.
- Use analytic methodologies and data mining techniques to support identification and investigation into market clustering, segmentation & trends
- Proactively monitor, audit and report on marketing processes and procedures to identify areas of potential risk, ensure compliance with service level expectations and identify opportunities for improvements to service delivery.
- Develop, maintain or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions in line with company protocol.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Finance/Data Science/Computer Science or equivalent 3rd Level Education
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience working in a Finance role, reporting and insights experience beneficial
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to mine data and analyse trends relevant to business requirements
- Ability to deliver engaging and effective presentations to a variety of audiences, utilising effectively data visualisation tools like Power BI
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Experience with research projects advantageous
- An interest in pursuing a career in data and analytics
- Knowledge/Experience of MS Excel essential
- Knowledge of SQL & Microsoft Power BI desirable
- Financial Services experience desirable
- Interest in Market and Client Research
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of business areas with process knowledge and expertise.
- The individual should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and results orientated team environment
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Junior Data Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs