Machine Learning Engineer
Sia PartnersSia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT...
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
What you will do
As an expert in the field of Machine Learning Engineering you will be responsible for the growth of our Data team, both professionally as well as in size. You will be in charge of shaping and executing the future of your expertise within Sia Partners. You will work on client projects as well as on building our own Sia AI solutions, together with our Dutch team of Data Scientists, our French Data Engineering team, and other business units of Sia Partners Global.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading an internal team towards the development of AI products;
- Working in a multidisciplinary team on client projects as an expert on your subject;
- Making architectural and design decisions for cloud environments;
- Building production level ML/AI solutions with solid software engineering;
- Guiding Data Scientists to scale up their models into production (parallelizing, optimizing, tuning, testing, and wrapping);
- Giving trainings, leading internal meetings and organizing external events;
- Participating in team meetings and workshops with clients;
- Writing blog articles, presenting at conferences and sending out press releases on the subject that you lead.
Who you will work with
The Data Science team is young, diverse and growing (10+). You will join a team that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. We have a flat structure and rely on the entrepreneurial spirit of our members: initiative is highly encouraged. We are striving for well-being, diversity and knowledge-sharing inside the team, so that we can grow together.
Who you are
- You are an established technical professional that wants to make the next step in their career, taking on more leadership responsibilities.
- You have first-rate project management and time management skills.
- You are a true problem solver, you turn complex issues into simple and impactful business solutions.
- You are enthusiastic for applying Data Science/Engineering solutions to business problems.
- You have excellent communication skills and can present complicated concepts in a synthetic way.
- You have the ability to adapt rapidly and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- MSc level education in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Embedded Systems or related field of study.
- 2-4 years of experience in building production-quality ML/Deep Learning pipelines and models.
- Good understanding of Machine Learning fundamentals and strong knowledge in a specific domain (e.g., Computer Vision, Deep Learning, NLP).
- Expert coding skills in Python and at least one of these languages: Scala, C++, Java.
- Hands-on experience with database management languages (e.g., SQL, PostgreSQL).
- Hands-on experience in cloud-based infrastructures (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Hands-on experience with Unix-based command line and DevOps tools (Git, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Databricks).
- Experience with coaching/mentoring other engineers.
- Prior experience in Management Consulting is a strong plus.
- Willingness to travel and work at local and international clients.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
- Ability or strong willingness to be professionally proficient in the Dutch language.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Tags: AWS Azure Big Data Computer Science Computer Vision Consulting Consulting firm Databricks Deep Learning DevOps Docker Engineering GCP Git Hadoop Kubernetes Machine Learning Mathematics NLP Pipelines PostgreSQL Python Scala Spark SQL Testing
More jobs like this
Skopje, Greater Skopje, North … Skopje, Greater Skopje, North Macedonia InternshipEntry Entry-level
Autumn/Winter Machine Learning Engineer Internship (Skopje, Bitola, Ohrid)Computer Science Computer Vision Data analysis Deep Learning Excel LangChain +11
Career development Flex hours Startup environment Team events
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 55K - 90K * USD 55K+ *
Informa Group Plc.
Learning and Performance Systems & Data AnalystData Analytics Excel Oracle Power BI Privacy Tableau
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Medical leave Startup environment +1
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs