Data Analytics Lead for Security Research
DynatraceInnovate faster, operate more efficiently, and drive better business outcomes with observability, AI, automation, and application security in one platform.
Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU—your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
You’re smart, curious, and love working with a team to help making software run secure? We want your expertise to provide comprehensive security intelligence, tailored to Dynatrace’s needs. Join us now and contribute to the Dynatrace security offering that protects many of the largest organizations in the world.
- There is a lot of security intel data out there. Your job is to make it available within Dynatrace.
- Identify, combine, and enrich data from multiple sources to close coverage gaps and enable quicker mitigation.
- Develop new methods improving our data analysis capabilities & advise on limitations and opportunities.
- Lead a team of security data analysts and engage in hiring and organizational topics.
- Drive tooling development to automate analysis procedures.
- Work with the world-wide R&D team to deliver the security data the product needs.
- Assure quick response to emerging threats by providing high-quality data updates.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, emerging threats, and cutting-edge security technologies.
- You have 7+ years of experience as security data analyst or similar. Applying data science/analysis to the security domain.
- You live and breathe security: long before the latest vulnerability hits the news, you already dissected the technical details.
- Theory-talk is not what drives you, you want to get your hands dirty. Be it Python or any other tooling you use, you can & want to dig into data yourself.
- You think big and what you do is built to scale: the data feed updates that always caused so much manual work? You automated the analysis!
- You love working with a large multidisciplinary team of product managers, developers and architects & you’re not scared of tech talk.
- Kubernetes and container security is no stranger to you? Great, knowing the Cloud-native world is a plus!
- You’re an experienced leader who can motivate people to work towards a shared vision.
- Agile software development principles with high quality standards are at your heart. The tooling you and your team build works reliably, and incremental improvements are delivered at a steady rate.
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Compensation and rewards:
- We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Vienna, Graz, Linz, Klagenfurt, … Vienna, Graz, Linz, Klagenfurt, Austria Full TimeSenior Senior-levelEUR 70K+
Data Engineering Product Manager (m/f/x)Agile Business Intelligence Data governance Data quality Data strategy Data Warehousing +6
Career development Equity Relocation support Startup environment
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs