#11156 - Data Scientist
Canada - Remote
Are you interested in working with the World’s leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company? Ready to advance your career, team up with global thought leaders across industries and make a difference every day? Join us at Qualitest!
We are looking for a Data Scientist to work remote from Canada!
- Must Have:
- 8+ Year’s Experience in Data Science, AI/ML and total IT experience of 12+ years.
- R language experience
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Demonstrated experience data retrieval from various SDLC systems and analytic reporting databases.
- Familiarity with databases and database query languages such as MySQL, Access, and SQL.
- Experience with NLP algorithms such as LSA, LDA, and QNLI. Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and GitHub.
- Knowledge of software engineering and structured software development.
- Ability to learn new AI/ML tools and use them effectively.
- Ability to interface effectively with client and work constructively on a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability performing statistical data analysis.
- Experience with cloud computing environments and data science tools such as AWS, SageMaker, GCP and Databricks would be a plus.
- Experience with Python would be additional qualification.
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
- Local and global opportunities – we offer you internal rotation and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company – Qualitest is growing massively (since Jan 2021 – added more than 2000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Employees Centers.
- Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions accelerating your savings plan.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive healthcare benefits. Qualitest will match towards your HSA if you choose to participate.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with Qualitest Tech academy: 3000+ training courses, mentorship programs, technical tribes, sponsored certifications, leadership programs and much more
- Stay active and get rewarded with our Corporate Wellness Program. We pay your Gym membership and giving you opportunities to Earn additional vacation times for attendance the gym!
- We invest in our Senior Engineers and leaders with our Equity program
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Columbus, OH, United States Columbus, OH, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 115K - 145K USD 115K+
Abercrombie and Fitch Co.
Lead Supply Chain Data Scientist (REMOTE)Agile Azure Classification Clustering Data Analytics Databricks +10
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +3
Palo Alto, California, United … Palo Alto, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 90K - 115K USD 90K+
Data Scientist, Mid LevelAWS Azure Classification Clustering Computer Science Data analysis +19
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs