Data Scientist - Latin America - Remote
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Remote
AzumoAzumo is Trusted by Leaders. We Deliver World-Class Nearshore Software Development Outsourcing Solutions for Web, Mobile, Data, AI and Cloud.
Azumo is currently looking for a highly motivated Data Scientist to develop and enhance data and analytics infrastructure. The position is FULLY REMOTE based in Latin America.
This position will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team and talented data scientists in the field of big data analytics. If you have a passion for designing and implementing advanced machine learning and deep learning models, this role is perfect for you. We are seeking a skilled Data Scientist with expertise in Python for production-level projects, proficiency in machine learning and deep learning techniques such as CNNs and Transformers, and experience working with PyTorch.
Your responsibilities will include developing and deploying supervised and unsupervised anomaly detection algorithms, utilizing libraries such as pandas, numpy, and scikit-learn. Familiarity with agile methodologies, scrum ceremonies, and JIRA is a plus, along with a strong foundation in descriptive statistics. Excellent English communication skills are essential for collaborating with cross-functional teams. Additionally, any experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP), big data tools like Spark, and visualization tools such as PlantUML will be highly valued in this role.
At Azumo we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help each achieve their goals while at Azumo and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do. We believe in giving back to our community and will volunteer our time to philanthropy, open source initiatives and sharing our knowledge.
Based in San Francisco, California, Azumo is an innovative software development firm helping organizations make insightful decisions using the latest technologies in data, cloud and mobility. We combine expertise in strategy, data science, application development and design to drive digital transformation initiatives for companies of all sizes.
If you are qualified for the opportunity and looking for a challenge please apply online at https://azumo.workable.com or connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Engineer will be based remotely. Compensation commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
- Degree or master's in computer science, data science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Python for production projects.
- Proficiency in machine learning and deep learning techniques (e.g., CNNs, Transformers).
- Experience with PyTorch.
- Expertise in supervised and unsupervised anomaly detection.
- Mastery of pandas, numpy, and scikit-learn.
- Agile methodologies, scrum ceremonies, and JIRA experience.
- Foundation in descriptive statistics.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Familiarity with PlantUML or equivalent documentation tools.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP).
- Experience with big data tools like Spark.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- U.S. Holidays
- Udemy free Premium access
- Mentored career development
- Free English Courses
- Profit Sharing
- $US Remuneration
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs