Lead Data Analyst
As the Lead Data Analyst, you will work within the Product Analytics & Insight (PAI) team and be responsible for enabling a consistent approach across Data and Product through deep data insights, and agile simple processes and technology. You will lead a small team of data analysts, working across multiple platforms, building incisive analytics, and testing initiatives to deliver a strong user experience to our customers.
What You´ll Do
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis);
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, creating visual displays of quantitative information;
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs;
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, build data structures and analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations;
- Develop a vision and maintain ownership of the roadmap for analytics across a product area or functional group, including owning relationships with senior stakeholders across Farfetch Product;
- Manage and coach a small data analytics team, including activity planning and refining working methodologies in order to ensure alignment with overall team strategy.
Who You Are
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences, Economics);
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills, ideally developed in inter-disciplinary or cross-functional fields;
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations. Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in scripting with SQL and one statistical programming language (e.g. R, Python), extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows;
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation;
- Solid background in statistical measurement: correlation analysis, goodness of fit tests, ANOVA, T- and P-tests, cluster analysis, experiment design (with non-linear and confounding variables) and regression analysis;
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools (e.g., Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, etc.)Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
Job tags: Cluster analysis Data Analytics Economics Engineering ETL Looker Python R SQL Tableau
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 7 0 0