Raleigh, North Carolina (Remote)
This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are revolutionizing the clinical trial industry, one patient, at a time. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a razor-sharp Data Analyst eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Data Analyst is responsible for broad and deep understanding of the organization’s data and using that knowledge to deliver business insights in areas that are impactful to the business. This role will work across the entire data pipeline, from source system to insight, coordinating the refinement of data for business value and data efficiency. Both ad hoc analysis and the implementation of standard business intelligence solutions used daily by end users and customers will be supported.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands end user business visibility needs and designs solutions to meet them
- Identify data consumption patterns that support aggregate business needs. Gathers, models, and structures data for internal and external use.
- Works across technical and non-technical teams to design, implement and evolve the data infrastructure to support business objectives.
- Documents and articulates the organization’s data topology
- Facilitates a healthy data ecosystem by understanding the data, systems and processes along with how they interact to serve the business
- Actively promotes practices that enhance data conformity and overall quality
- Defines standardized reports and dashboards that meet on-going business needs.
- Provides ad hoc analysis and reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience related to data analysis, business intelligence and reporting
- Familiarity with designing data visualization and effective end user experience
- Knowledge of data ingestion, quality, and transformation techniques
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Proficient with SQL and spreadsheets
- Experience with Tableau and/or Python a plus
- Demonstrated analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, and organized with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record of design, development, documentation, and completion of initiatives
- Familiarity with healthcare, pharmaceutical development and/or clinical trials preferred
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience in the Life Sciences field
- Strong interpersonal skills, public speaking abilities, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organizations
- Action oriented and innovative; able to translate goals into achievable steps
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, including experience with identifying and defining problems/issues and executing analytical approaches to addressing a wide range of strategic questions
- Strong collaborative team player
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to adapt to changes in workload and priorities
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports to the Director, Data & Analytics, who will also assign projects, provide general direction and guidance.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!