Senior Marketing Data Analyst
About the opportunity
Contentful is looking for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to help supercharge our Demand Generation and larger go-to-market efforts. As a key member of our Marketing Operations team, your work will add considerable value to our data-driven marketing programs and help to optimize our Enterprise sales and product funnels, from the first marketing touchpoints to engaged usage of the Contentful product as a customer.
Working with the broader go-to-market teams as stakeholders, and in collaboration with our central data team, you will draw and articulate actionable intelligence from a variety of data sources, including but not limited to front-end web analytics, our marketing automation system, Salesforce, Contentful product usage, and key components of our marketing technology stack.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the go-to-market strategies of a successful high-growth company disrupting the content management space.
What to expect?
As a skilled data analyst with experience with multiple go-to-market data sources, your role will include:
- Making significant contributions to executive-level reports and analyses that inform Marketing and overall go-to-market strategy
- Concepting and building reports and analyses that bring new insights into our online and offline marketing activities
- Performing self-driven quantitative analyses, distilling recommendations, and making a direct contribution to decision-making within Marketing
- Defining the right metrics and KPIs to direct and measure Marketing success
- Articulating valuable insights to technical and business stakeholders
- Contributing to improvements to our data tooling and infrastructure
- Documenting and evangelizing Marketing data and insights across Contentful; you will be the go-to person for Marketing data and data-driven intelligence
What you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of experience working as a dedicated data analyst in a go-to-market context, ideally with some experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Understanding of the key commercial drivers and elements of SaaS businesses and go-to-market models
- Extensive experience with analytical funnels and cohort analysis
- Collaborative style with ability to work with stakeholders from functional leaders to business executives
- Fluency in SQL (we’re currently using Redshift and Presto dialects) and experience defining and testing tracking plans
- An understanding of data modelling patterns and practical experience of applying this to business data
- Working knowledge of modern BI tools such as Redash and Looker
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams and to communicate effectively in an executive suite context, with excellent communication and presentation skills
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufsen, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Junior Data Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs