BI Analyst - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico - Remote
Are you interested in working with the World’s leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company?
Qualitest is looking for a BI Analyst in Mexico to join our growing team.
- Manage retrieval and analysis of BI data at scale. Translate BI data into meaningful business insight.
- Learn and understand the data landscape in databases and applications.
- Use and develop data collection processes.
- Review and validate data to ensure quality.
- Translate BI requirements into useful reports and dashboards.
- 4-5 years relevant experience in a similar role or in data science/data analysis.
- Deep understanding of data analysis and modeling.
- Proficient in data visualization (PBI)
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
- Business and finance expertise.
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
- Local and global opportunities – we offer you internal rotation and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company – Qualitest is growing massively (since Jan 2021 – added more than 2000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Employees Centers.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with Qualitest Tech academy: 3000+ training courses, mentorship programs, technical tribes, sponsored certifications, leadership programs and much more
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States … Waltham, Massachusetts, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 65K - 75K USD 65K+
Compensation Analyst, Data OperationsBusiness Analytics Consulting DataOps Data quality Excel Mathematics +1
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Salary bonus
Arlington, Virginia, United States … Arlington, Virginia, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 80K - 135K * USD 80K+ *
Business Intelligence AnalystAgile Architecture AWS Business Intelligence Computer Science Data Analytics +13
401(k) matching Career development Equity Health care Insurance
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, … Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic - … Full TimeContractMid Mid-levelUSD 65K - 136K * USD 65K+ *
Data AnalystData analysis Data visualization Data Warehousing ETL Excel JSON +8
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Startup environment +1
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States … Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States - Remote Full TimeContractMid Mid-levelUSD 135K - 150K USD 135K+
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group
Sr. Business Intelligence AnalystASR Business Intelligence Computer Science Consulting Data Analytics Data management +9
Career development Competitive pay Health care Medical leave
Saratoga Springs, New York, … Saratoga Springs, New York, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 65K - 136K * USD 65K+ *
Healthcare Data Analyst (REMOTE)Business Intelligence Computer Science Data analysis Data visualization Economics Engineering +11
Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs