BI Developer (Remote)
United States - Remote
Blue Orange DigitalBlue Orange utilizes Modern Data Stack infrastructure to unify data, automate tasks, and improve decision making across industries.
Blue Orange is looking for a experience BI Developer to join our talented multi-disciplinary team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data analytics and quality. The ideal candidate will be well versed in SQL, PL/SQL and modern data technologies, understand how to drive the extraction of business requirements for data visualizations & reporting, assess data quality, and have great communications skills. This candidate will work on analyzing and extracting information from source data, help interpret and visualize data, and define data quality needs and help make sure they are met.
- Work with the team and stakeholders to define requirements for the Data Warehouse and BI reports.
- Build, maintain, and document reports, data models, transformations in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Work with source data systems to extract and analyze data to assist in defining the requirements for the data platform.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports, and model data based on client requirements.
- Support analytical and statistical reporting requirements and work with the data team to visualize the data in dashboards and reports.
- Work within an Agile environment to constantly deliver value for our clients.
- 5+ years of experience with ETL, data analysis, cleansing, and data visualization.
- Expert-level skills with PL/SQL and statistical methods to analyze and model behavioral data.
- Experience with Oracle Databases and Data Warehouse.
- Experience with using data visualization tools, like PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, SiSense.
- Experience with dimensional modeling.
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g.: statistics, economics, computer science).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Interacts with others using sound judgment, good humor, and consistent fairness in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Cloud.
- Hands-on experience with Python for data analysis and data science.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life
- Professional development support and reimbursement
- Company Computer
- Remote and flexible schedule
Salary: 110,000 - 150,000 (USD $)
Blue Orange Digital is an equal-opportunity employer.
Background checks may be required for certain positions/projects.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
United States United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 106K - 236K USD 106K+
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Data Science & Developer ToolsComputer Science Data Analytics Databricks Engineering Excel Machine Learning +2
Career development Conferences Equity Fitness / gym Flex hours +8
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs