Senior Data Analyst
EasyPost is not only helping e-commerce companies with accurate tracking and logistics, we are delivering hope and spreading smiles to homes all across the country. We push boundaries and change the status quo through our restful API, allowing companies greater control over their shipping. We continue to disrupt the shipping industry, and this is the best time to get on board. We are out to do things differently, to consistently change, grow, and progress. Join us in building the shipping infrastructure.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with leadership teams to develop a data aggregation strategy for reporting, metrics dashboards, and self-service analytics.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting using Tableau that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement. Regularly meet with stakeholders to communicate metric definitions and trends.
- Conduct insightful, ad-hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues. Suggest changes using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations leads to supply data and analysis supporting growth and monetization initiatives. Create and maintain dashboards to measure the results from these initiatives.
- Work with various department heads to understand important business needs and objectives. Use data to craft meaningful and intelligible KPIs for these objectives.
- Maintain user confidence through data accuracy and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Strategic thinker who communicates proficiently.
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance while handling multiple assignments/projects.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion.
- 3-5 years of experience crafting data-driven insights on a data analytics or business intelligence team.
- Advanced experience with SQL/Excel. 2+ years of developing dashboards and visualizations in Tableau.
- Some experience with scripting languages like Python is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related technical field.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to own a piece of the company via equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision and commuter benefits
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off
- Collaborative culture with a supportive team
- The opportunity to make massive technical contributions at a fast-growing start-up
- Unlimited growth opportunities
Data Privacy Notice for Job Applicants:
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Junior Data Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs