Client Systems Data Architect
Marco Technologies LLCMarco understands how organizations do business. It provides them with business technologies and managed services to take their business further.
- Analyze client system data structures and processes in place today and find ways to ease the access to this information for the right parties; clients direct or client account management teams.
- Digitize client data that is not in a digital or structured data location.
- Use toolsets available to automate the data streams.
- Work closely with the developers of the Marco Client Center portal to build new stories and features allowing clients direct access to information.
- Automate client asset information within Marco’s documentation systems.
- Create custom reports as required.
- Consult with clients directly to develop digital transformation plans for data streams within their business workflows.
- Accurately maintain and comply with documentation, communication, time entry, and administrative procedures in a timely manner.
- Participate in after hours work as required.
- Act in accordance with Marco policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree and six years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of an employment background check including criminal and financial history.
- Valid driver’s license, proof of personal insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Advanced understanding of data structures, database architecture and SQL queries
- Knowledge with XML/SOAP and API interface callls
- Proven experience with PowerBI report development
- Basic understanding of an assessment process and the tools that support these functions.
- Understanding of common technology architectures.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as Office applications.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Effective organizational and time/task management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with little or no direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations among all levels of an organization.
- Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Washington, DC Remote - Washington, DC Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 158K - 280K USD 158K+
Specialist Solutions Architect - Machine Learning (Public Sector)Architecture Big Data Computer Science Databricks Deep Learning Engineering +15
Career development Equity Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs