Reporting & Data Analyst
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
- The Reporting & Data Analyst will be joining our Accounting & Finance team. Knowledge of systems and broad data analytics skills are a must, with experience in Finance a plus. The Reporting & Data Analyst will be reporting in NetSuite & Salesforce, and handling Dashboarding & Data Visualization to provide visibility and automation to previous resource-intensive processes. Ideally, the Reporting & Data Analyst will work cross-functionally to help bring disparate systems together into an existing data warehouse to ease the access of data across multiple systems.
- Experience in supporting major functional areas within an organization, with experience in financial analysis, headcount/resource management and business metric reporting
- Experience with a fast-growing SaaS company
- Expertise reporting in our systems: NetSuite, Salesforce.com, SQL
- Experience in our other systems is a nice to have: Clari, Gainsight, Tableau, Adaptive and Adaptive Implementation
- Work cross functionally to understand needs of stakeholders, and create dashboards and other reporting tools
- Passion for applying analytics methods to provide visibility and improve business outcomes
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, dashboards, and models
- Ability to provide key insights and interactive analytics in near real-time to stakeholders and practitioners
- Knowledge and experience applying common data science methods
- Develop data roadmap based on current state survey of current data sets
- Prowess to present materials in a format that facilitates senior management decision making
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and database engineering technologies etc.
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace and not phased by change
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Bugcrowd was founded in Australia, so expect a few Aussies here in SF, as well as our Sydney office. Vegemite is in the kitchen, but consumption is optional.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible vacation time
- Mental Health Days
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.