Data Engineer (GCP, Python)
Poland - Remote
SonalakeSonalake is a trusted partner for global technology brands, telcos and scale-up disruptors.
Sonalake is a software partnering company that helps our clients realise their product roadmaps. Product design and engineering are at the heart of our business. Our engineering teams work with clients right across the stack; UX, UI design, frontend, backend, analytics, infrastructure, operations - and everything else that goes into delivering great products.
We thrive on variety and are highly adaptable. Our teams are exposed to domains as varied as telecom billing, ad tech, securities-based lending, travel tech analytics, and many more.
This is exciting times for the Data team of one of our client, as they continue the evolution of data environment, through Google Cloud, providing the business and retailers with fast, data-driven management decisions, and the ability to discover new insights in a growing market.
- You should be committed to delivering fast, delivering quality and possess a passion for data and the value it can bring.
- Working with the rest of the data team on GCP to build a dedicated data architecture to support the needs of ESW and its partner retailers.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Python, SQL and GCP data technologies.
- Concept building, case building and interacting with product teams and business units.
- Analysis of operational problems and requests for change.
- Production of technical specifications and estimations of work.
- Development of solutions and delivery into production.
- Generation of documentation to support solutions delivered.
- Peer reviews of work with other team members.
- Strong programming and architectural experience, ideally in Python or Java, and SQL
- Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, Google Storage, DataFlow, Pub/Sub, Cloud Functions, etc.)
- Apache Beam, Airflow, Kafka desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is desirable.
- Experience building scalable and high-performant code.
- Experience in producing tested, resilient, and well documented applications.
- The ability to take ownership of problems end to end and find creative solutions.
- Experience in architecting, building, maintaining, and troubleshooting cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills; a team player and keen learner who loves building great things together.
- Knowledge of eCommerce would be also an advantage.
We take pride in being a people-oriented company. Openness and opportunity are really important to us. We build teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates and work to develop all of us within our coaching culture.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia, Greece … Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia, Greece - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelEUR 39K - 53K EUR 39K+
Senior Power BI Engineer (Remote, GR based)Consulting Power BI Python Qlik QlikView SQL +1
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Startup environment
Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany - … Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 90K - 147K * USD 90K+ *
Mid/Senior Data EngineerAWS Data Analytics Data pipelines Data quality Data warehouse Data Warehousing +12
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Startup environment +1
Bristol, England, United Kingdom … Bristol, England, United Kingdom - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 90K - 147K * USD 90K+ *
Analyst Data Engineer - Bristol Placement YearAgile APIs Azure Banking Crypto Databricks +18
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Startup environment
Berlin, Berlin, Germany - … Berlin, Berlin, Germany - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 90K - 147K * USD 90K+ *
Senior Data Engineer (ML/AI) - Europe, RemoteAPIs Architecture AWS Data pipelines Data quality Data warehouse +18
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Startup environment +1
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs