Junior Engineering Operations Data Analyst - CCaaS
At Talkdesk, Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is the unit responsible for the Contact Center part of the business. From the Agent interfaces to the routing core, from the dialing machinery to digital channels, everything is working together to connect the user to a great experience and provide the best service.
Serving thousands of contact center Agents from around the world, supporting hundreds of thousands of customers in different industries and carrying on millions of interactions per year, CCaaS is the beating heart of Talkdesk’s modern, cloud-based, distributed contact center.
It doesn’t matter if it's a support request, a sales contact or a special campaign, CCaaS has everything covered.
As an Engineering Operations Analyst & Tool Specialist for Talkdesk CCaaS, we need you to help us tell a story of how well we are meeting our People, Agile Practices, Product, and Engineering goals and release plans via data. The primary responsibilities of this position are to support the CCaas Engineering teams with tool integrations, tool configuration, charts and graphs that show us how well we are achieving our improvement goals, and highlighting where we should focus our coaching and process improvements.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- Work with leaders in the business to create dashboards with charts and graphs to show our key metrics and trend lines showing improvements in the four key areas of People, Agile Practices, Product, and Engineering. Initial dashboards will be in our core tools (such as jira), with a stretch goal to create a common dashboard independently of the specific data sources.
- Lead and participate on a team to help drive the enhancements, maintenance, and expansion of the Atlassian tool set across our CCaaS organization.
- Develop and execute data integrations strategy for connecting Jira with Velocity/Code Climate and ProductBoard.
- Work with teams to enable changes to workflows, custom fields, and reports to improve team cycle time and overall delivery within overall team guidelines for consistency.
- Identify opportunities to improve the performance of Jira and Confluence.
- Work with continuous improvement manager to develop strategy for automating manual status reporting.
- Manage ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests for the Engineering organization CCaaS, as needed.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues with data connectors and integrations between Jira, ProductBoard, Velocity/Code Climate, and other tools we use.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related areas;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Experience with JIRA for teams, JIRA Dashboards, and JIRA Portfolio (Advanced Roadmaps) is mandatory.
- Experience with Release Management metrics, charts and graphs in mandatory.
- Experience in ETL and Data Connector tools for BI-style departmental reporting is mandatory. Looker is our BI tool of choice, so experience with this tool is preferred.
- Experience with Velocity/Code Climate or similar is a plus.
- Experience with Jira’s integration with Github is a plus.
Tools We Use:
- Confluence & jira
- velocity/code climate
- Actionable agile
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.