Product Analyst - Remote (Mumbai)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - Remote
AryngWe solve the highest-value strategic problems, develop enterprise Data DNA & deliver rapid business impact. Get Free Consultation.
Aryng is looking for strong product and data analysts to work with high-growth clients in various domains - Fintech, Internet App, and eCommerce.
- Are you overworked and have no work-life balance?
- Are you frustrated with writing queries but having no clue if your work is driving any impact?
- Are you a downstream order taker with no access to clients or stakeholders?
- Are you tired of your company's work culture with useless hierarchy and bureaucracy?
- Are you constantly in a support role with no seat at the table?
If Yes then come Join Aryng. Aryng is a Silicon-Valley based data science consulting company with clients including Google, JMSMuckers, Regeneron, GE, Life360, and Ipsy. Here are our core values.
- We have a non-hierarchical, super-transparent culture. We all know what everyone is working on, where we are going, and how we are doing.
- We are all learners, entrepreneurial, and love growth.
- We are super talented and are known in the industry as a SWAT data science team
This role works directly with the product managers and executives on the client side, based out of San Francisco, Bay area. We are looking for somebody who enjoys solving problems, is comfortable with the internet/app business model, and can think through product/feature/UX experience and propose optimized data-driven solutions.
The analyst will work directly with the CEO, Piyanka Jain, a renowned thought leader in data analytics. He/she will be mentored on BADIR, a proprietary framework, that is being adopted by Fortune 100 companies for rapid deployment of data analytics and data science projects.
- Work directly with the client's product, operations, and analytics team to solve problems on the product, user experience, and features.
- Leverage data to understand the business and its product usage, developing insights that apply to the product, and business strategy.
- Partner with executives, product managers, engineers, marketers, and designers to translate data insights into smarter decisions and applications.
- Establish and manage KPIs that measure the health of the business, product performance, and customer experience quality.
- Build dashboards and reporting processes to monitor business and product trends.
- Develop frameworks, tools, and best practices to apply data insights toward business questions.
- Conduct analyses and build models that identify opportunities and drive growth.
- Design and analyze experiments, communicate results, and drive decisions.
Required Qualification :
- Confident and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
- Strong Decision Science skills, and can not only listen but also provide input on business and help leadership make decisions
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst.
- 3+ years experience in writing structured and efficient SQL queries to solve real business problems.
- Degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied math, operations research, engineering, finance, or business intelligence.
This role requires mandatory overlap hours with clients in the US from 8 am - 1 pm PST.
- Flexible work hours
- Rapidly Growing Company
- Awesome work culture
- Learn From Experts
- Work-life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- No Hierarchy
- Highly Collaborative work environment
- Executive Presence
- End to End Problem Solving
- 50%+ Tax Benefit
- 100% Remote Company
- Opportunity to become a thought leader
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - … Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 85K - 150K * USD 85K+ *
Data Scientist - Remote (Mumbai)Clustering Consulting Deep Learning Machine Learning ML models Predictive modeling +5
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Startup environment Team events
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs