Senior Cloud Data Warehouse Engineer
Twin HealthCombining advanced medical science with digital twin technology to help people reverse, improve, and prevent chronic metabolic diseases like type 2 diabetes.
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Twin Heath is expanding rapidly across health providers nationwide in the US as well as India. We are seeking an experienced Data Warehouse Engineer to join our growing team to own the entire process of building a data warehouse from scratch and managing ETL pipelines, working collaboratively with internal business stakeholders and customers. We are looking for candidates physically located in PST.
- Drive analysis, architecture, design, and development of Cloud based data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- Design and develop data flows and models for data warehousing and self-serve reporting
- Design and build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet business reporting and analytics needs.
- Own and develop architecture supporting the translation of analytical questions into effective reports that drive business action
- Automate and optimize existing data processing workloads to integrate with the enterprise data warehouse
- Understand and translate business needs into data models to support long-term, scalable, and reliable solutions
- Create data models for self-serve reporting.
- Build data pipelines from systems such as CRM, ERP and internal applications with the emphasis on scalability and reliability
- Partner with business users, senior architects, and infrastructure engineers to form complete end-to end-solutions
- Drive data quality across the organization; develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models and tracking
- Prepare to respond to ad hoc reporting needs of business functions.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and perform effectively in a sprint based agile development environment.
- Collaborate with developers and analysts on technical and functional designs
- Analyze query performance and perform query tuning to assist development engineers in designing and optimizing queries
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- At least 8 year of overall experience building data warehouse solutions with solid data modeling skills
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in building Cloud Data Warehouses in Snowflake or Redshift
- At least 2 years of experience creating DBT models and in a cloud, data Warehouses platform
- Knowledge of advanced SQL scripting and ability to write complex queries
- Experience using new age ETL tools like Fivetran, Rivery, Matillion etc.
- Experience in developing data pipelines using Python or Java
- Experience designing highly scalable ETL/ELT processes with complex data transformations, data formats including error handling and monitoring.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This remote opportunity is available to US based persons
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $140,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan
More jobs like this
United States United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 106K - 236K USD 106K+
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Data Science & Developer ToolsComputer Science Data Analytics Databricks Engineering Excel Machine Learning +2
Career development Conferences Equity Fitness / gym Flex hours +8
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs