Head of Data
DeelNo HR platform can handle everything for everyone, until now. Deel is the only truly global platform that works for your entire team, no matter where they are.
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
This position will report directly to our CEO, leading the Global Data team in the organisation, which will play a key role in shaping the company’s future success.
Establish a data strategy that aligns with the overall company vision
Establish Data governance frameworks and ensure team work within best practices
Collaborate with cross functional teams to establish gaps, needs and improvements
Lead and manage a Global team to outline the vision of the Data team in alignment with the overall company goals & objectives
Establish a team of Data Directors reporting directly to you who own the end to end strategy and how it impacts the overall business and customer experience
Drive business results through analytics and insights while promoting a data driven culture across the organisation
Using AI/ML to drive deep insights into various data areas to support decision making
Perform tactical work to unblock your team
Build industry leading solutions to complex problems in a high dependency environment
Above all - Be part of the journey to redefine a way of working for people all around the world
Performed as a Head of Data/VP or equivalent for at least 2 years in a fast paced environment (ideally scale up/start-up)
An expert in building a best in class data function
Be hands on to unblock your teams
Good understanding of Data and its impact on organisations decision making and Leadership
Driven, collaborative, strong multitasker
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
Computer equipment applicable to your role
Stock grant opportunities
Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs