Senior Data Engineer
El Dorado Hills, California, United States - Remote
Keeper Security, Inc.Keeper is the top-rated password and secrets manager for protecting businesses and families from cyberthreats. Try free now!
Keeper Security, Inc. is seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join our team of experts in transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets. As a Senior Data Engineer, on our Data Engineering team, you will play a vital role in designing and building data pipelines and analytical solutions that power our business intelligence and data-driven decision making.
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
- Design and develop data pipelines to ingest and process large volumes of data from various sources.
- Identify and implement data quality checks and monitoring mechanisms to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Build and maintain large-scale analytical databases to support data-driven decision-making using Python.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists and software engineers, to design and implement complex data models and analytical solutions.
- Develop software tools and frameworks to automate the data pipeline and data processing workflows using Apache Spark, Hardoop, Apache Kafka etc.
- Analyze and optimize database performance, identify and resolve technical issues, and perform troubleshooting as necessary.
- Communicate effectively with non-technical stakeholders to gather requirements, convey technical information, and present data-driven insights.
- 5+ years of experience leveraging Python in a professional setting, a SaaS environment strongly preferred
- Strong expertise in building and optimizing large-scale data pipelines using modern data technologies such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, or Apache Kafka.
- Experience with cloud-based data warehousing solutions such as Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, or Snowflake.
- Proficient in SQL, Python, or Java and data modeling principles.
- Solid knowledge of database systems and concepts, including SQL, NoSQL, and distributed databases.
- Understanding of data security and privacy principles and experience working with regulated data (e.g., PII, PHI).
- Good understanding of software engineering principles and experience with software development best practices, including code versioning, testing, and deployment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a drive for continuous improvement and learning.
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Classification: Exempt
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
United States United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 106K - 236K USD 106K+
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Data Science & Developer ToolsComputer Science Data Analytics Databricks Engineering Excel Machine Learning +2
Career development Conferences Equity Fitness / gym Flex hours +8
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs