Tripdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are now looking for an exceptional data-driven individual to join our Data Science group.
The successful candidate will be responsible for optimizing existing monetization strategies and identifying new revenue growth opportunities. This role will be focused on improving models and algorithms that power our suite of B2B products, with particular focus on enhancing our advertising revenue. This is a tremendous chance to make largest travel site in the world even better, while enjoying the energy and rapid pace of a startup. This role requires very strong emphasis on data analysis and predictive modeling.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Perform data analysis to support key decision making to evaluate opportunities for revenue optimization.
- Develop predictive models for user engagement and buying behavior.
- Identify opportunities for optimizing our Advertising products.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to create product requirements and specification documents for new features and products.
What We Seek:
- A results-oriented person who thrives on data and measurement.
- Desire to derive practical solutions to business problems from not-always-perfect data of formidable size.
- Demonstrated ability of communicating complex analytical issues to technical and business audiences
- Experience with data transformation, cleansing and interpretation.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Master degree in quantitative field.
- 0-1+ years of experience is required
- Proficiency with statistical programming environment (e.g. R, Python).
- Ability to work well with colleagues across multiple global offices.
- Familiarity with eCommerce, user choice models, classification, A/B testing, digital advertising, or marketing analytics is desired.
What you’ll get
- Highly competitive salary along with the following
- Annual bonus.
- Excellent contributory pension.
- Full family private medical cover.
- Full dental cover.
- Annual wellbeing allowance (e.g. gym membership, Apple Watch).
- Personal travel reimbursement.
- Critical illness plus full life cover.
- Employee assistance program.