Tallinn, Estonia and/or multiple EMEA options
About the job
Testlio empowers software development teams to ship great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA and for many others.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Testlio, you work closely with Data Scientists and product engineering teams to extend Testlio’s Platform AI/ML capabilities and products. You will be creating/training models and deploying them to production - commercialising ML models. Knowing how to build data feeds to your model, making them performant and creating value to customers.
- Create and maintain model development framework (data labelling, training, testing, deploying).
- Create and optimize HITL (human-in-the-loop) and supervised AI products.
- Build automated monitoring, observability and alerting systems for AI products.
- Collaborate and work closely with product teams for unified platform experiences.
- Do rapid prototyping and ideation of new products.
Knowledge and experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience as an hands-on ML Engineer.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, Masters is preferred.
- Strong experience and knowledge programming in Python or Java, R, Julia (Node.js is a strong plus).
- Proven track record of building high performance, quality and scalable applications.
- Experiences in deep learning model implementation to production systems in cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of AI/ML technologies.
- Work experience with Tensorflow, Keras, Spark or PyTorch with real world examples.
- Work experience with pre-trained models is a strong plus.
- English is a must, both verbal and written.
What can we offer?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
You can find more information and already get some insights about our Platform team here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs