London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will help us optimise our user acquisition efforts. Your primary focus will be in doing statistical analysis, building time-series models and using causal inference. You will be working closely with our User Acquisition team to advise them on optimal budget allocation and helping them devise strategies for entering new markets.
Who Are You (Requirements)?
● Degree in a quantitative field required
● Working experience (you can count time spent in research environment, e.g during PhD, towards that)
● Strong SQL
● Experience coding in Python or R
● Experience in building forecasting models and/or doing causal inference
● Ability to explain ideas and present results to non-technical audiences
● Strong stakeholder management skills
● Experience with marketing mix models and/or Bayesian time series would be a big plus
What Will You Be Doing (Responsibilities)?
● Build forecasting models (e. g., for number of organic installs, cost per install, user LTV)
● Use various statistical techniques/models to assess effectiveness of multiple marketing channels
● Use causal inference to understand the relationship between our paid and organic traffic
● Based on your analysis/forecasting models, make recommendations for optimal allocation of user acquisition budget across countries, channels and platforms
● Based on your analysis and dialogue with the UA team, make recommendations for new markets to enter and how to do it