Supply Data Analyst
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Supply Data Analyst for our team in Lima. In this role you will have the opportunity to provide support to the regional supply back office department by analyzing data, provide KPI’s and propose innovative solutions that could improve daily market decisions.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and problem-solving mindset, priority setting organizational habits and the ability to clearly communicate results. If you are a doer, data-driven professional and you love learning new things, take a look at the job description below and jump into the Beat team!
What you’ll do day in day out:
- Clean, verify, update and optimize data sets from primary and/or secondary sources in order to monitor and maintain data integrity.
- Work with large amounts of data to identify, analyze and provide ongoing reports, KPI’s and data visualizations which will generate actionable business insights.
- Support the Regional Team with data requests and help them to follow a data-driven mindset.
- Identify and propose improvement opportunities by creating new data solutions, automations, correlation indicators to face market requirements.
What you need to have:
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields.
- At least two years of experience in data operations analysis or similar.
- Proficiency in MS Office / Google applications.
- Proficiency in SQL and (R or similar).
- Working knowledge of Tableau, PoweBI or any other data visualization tool
- Python and programming experience (Nice to have)
- Excellent communication in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to manage relationships with the key stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with organization skills, able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Willingness for continuous learning and development.
- Team player with a great attitude and passionate about technology.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Training budget for personal development
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
- Corporate Discount Program to be used in almost all LatAm countries
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs