Customer Success Data Analyst
San Francisco, CA or Remote
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the Role
Doma is looking for a Data Analyst to join the Customer Success team to run customer-facing data analysis in the spirit of creating a differentiated customer experience. You will develop and manage customer-specific dashboards, run analysis and summarize key insights from the vast amount of data captured by Doma. You will create reports that will be used by the customer success team to highlight business value and areas for operational efficiencies, as well as generally support the flow of data across the Enterprise team systems.
You will be responsible for the success of new and existing customers throughout the customer lifecycle; from pre-implementation scoping through onboarding, adoption and expansion. You will communicate regularly with end users, champions and executive sponsors to increase satisfaction and customer health. You will define and execute growth and retention strategies, conduct periodic performance and business reviews, and drive customer advocacy resulting in case studies, references and referrals. You will act as a liaison between the customer and the Sales, Product, Operations, and Marketing teams to represent the voice of the customer in strategic discussions.
- Design, create and maintain customer dashboards based on operational data and unique customer requested metrics
- Locate and fix potential errors/discrepancies in customer reports and dashboards
- Provide comprehensive analytics support to customer success teams, as well as training on best practices to self-service as needed
- Partner with Customer Success Managers on account-specific ad-hoc data needs
- Continue to iterate and improve on ways to present data to customers in a way that illustrates business value as well as areas for mutual improvement
- Identify general patterns and trends in data sets and present them to CS leadership
- Analyze customer experience data and share results with key stakeholders
- Support Gainsight reporting needs
- Other data and systems-related tasks as needed
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of analytical experience in consulting, data analytics, data science, or machine learning and predictive analytics
- Bachelor's degree required, with major in analytics, statistics, finance or data science field
- Advanced level SQL proficiency
- Expertise with Looker (LookML) preferred or comparable enterprise BI platform
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel
- The ability to tell a story with data and create data visualizations
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to interrogate data
- Experience working cross-functionally to solve problems
- Written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with scripting/programming for data mining and modeling
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.