Sr. Data Scientist
Remote: AMER Region
We are seeking an outstanding data scientist interested in working in the hot space of app store data and analytics to join the rapidly growing Data Science team at App Annie. App Annie is the gold standard for the mobile app market and first party data, leveraging a variety of datasources, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science to create market estimates and other KPI’s for mobile apps and publishers. We need self-driven and motivated performers to join our stellar team.
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What will you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I discover trends, uncover app store application evaluation methodologies, and provide accurate insights based on these data. I work closely with Product Management, Engineering and other Data Analysts team members. I play a key role helping to drive the creation and delivery of new generation of exceptional App Annie products, and building and evolving our existing market-leading offerings.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Gather requirements from Product Managers, and work with Product Management to refine product concepts and implement the data modeling needed to turn them into reality
- Support advanced customer requests
- Develop the heart of App Annie’s products, current and future
- Create and customize App Annie models and metrics
- Identify relationships within large and seemingly unrelated data
- Analyze public data that could be used to complement current and future projects
- Understand the entire App Annie system from a data point of view
- Deliver robust high quality data products
- Identify performance bottlenecks and provide optimization solutions
- Create quality indicators and diagnostics tools
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- A passion for everything to do with data and already have top-level experience working in data modeling and quantitative analysis
- An ability to solve challenging problems and provide innovative practical solutions quickly and efficiently
- 5 years work experience, including at least 2 years performing data modeling and quantitative analysis, preferably for Internet or technology companies. Experience in financial or medical industries can also be helpful
- Excellent data science skills, including a working knowledge of several of the following statistics packages and languages: Python including scikit-learn, Jupyter, SQL and Spark
- A proficiency with Linux OS
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard tools is a plus, such as Tableau Software.
- Strong presentation skills. Comfortable explaining data solutions in a business context to multiple stakeholders, e.g. product managers, senior management, etc.
- MS or PhD preferred in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics or related field
- A passion for digital content and mobile apps is a definite plus
- The authorization to work in the U.S.
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs