Python Data Analyst - Ops Team
Shopee’s Regional Marketplace Operations department is constantly solving problems and introducing innovative solutions to improve platform usability and enhance end user experience for our buyers, sellers, and partners.
Our teams sit at the core of our business and collaborate with various departments to manage end-to-end e-commerce processes, and design scalable solutions to create impact across multiple markets. To do so, we deep dive into the fundamentals of each aspect and drive strategic initiatives to sharpen our policy, processes and features for greater product and operational excellence.
Regional Operations includes the teams of Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Seller Operations, Returns & Refunds, and Fraud.
WHERE YOU COME IN
We focus on building a strong culture of data-driven decision-making, and humanising big data sits at the heart of our strategic planning. As we continue to develop impactful solutions to power the success of our business, data-driven insights are our biggest ally in navigating the fast-changing technological landscape.
We are looking for hands-on, motivated self-starters who are driven to leverage on the power of using data to drive informed business decisions.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Deep dive into data to investigate trends, uncover insights, and explore new opportunities for our business growth.
- Create data reports, visualisations, and meaningful analyses to support our business teams in making data-driven decisions.
- Partner with internal stakeholders from cross-functional and products teams to capture business requirements, shape data, and set up processes to design and build reporting solutions.
- Identify gaps and pioneer new ways to optimise our processes and improve data integrity.
- Sharpen your skills continuously by staying up-to-date with existing and emerging business intelligence tools.
- Strong interest to work with large data sets - work close to the business areas
- Eagerness to make an impact with data-driven solutions
- Degree in STEM and related subjects with strong knowledge in Data Manipulation/Wrangling, Analytics, Statistics etc.
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation (e.g. SQL, Python) and or Big Data technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to present insights clearly to different stakeholders
- Proactiveness in discovering new ways of getting things done
- Curiosity and openness to new challenges that helps you grow beyond your role
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Junior Data Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs