Manager Data Science
Posted 1 month ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate Data Science Manager to join Wildlife's Ads Monetization team in Buenos Aires.
As a Data Science Manager, you are expected to be a good organizational leader as well as being comfortable discussing deep technical subjects and getting your hands dirty when necessary. You will run a team that is fundamental to Wildlife's business strategy, training, and managing highly competent data scientists. You will collaborate with other leaders from Data Science as well as other disciplines to design and build great data-based products. Finally, you will be responsible for making sure your team's priorities are aligned to the company strategy, execution is fast, and deliverables quality is exceptional.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a take the initiative environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Run a team of data scientists developing Waterfall Optimization algorithms.
- Manage and develop top-notch data scientists, being responsible for their technical and professional development.
- Collaborate with other leaders in Engineering and Data Science to deliver great data products that are fundamental to our company strategy.
- Work in a challenging, fast-paced and fun environment to produce exceptional results.
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- 1+ year of experience as a manager of technical teams
- Solid knowledge of statistics and data science foundations
- You have great coding skills, and are familiar with scripting languages (Python, R), distributed computing (Spark, Presto or Hive) and version control (Git)
- Experience with model deployment at scale
- Experience with product analytics
More about you
- You combine technical knowledge and business savvy
- You've worked with ETL pipelines implementation and handled technically challenging problems
- You've worked with data modelling focused on scalable visualization tools
- You are motivated by the value you generate to the business through your data
- You communicate in a clear and effective way in different media
- You like to navigate on a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Junior Data Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs