Onboarding Data Analyst
Weave - Headquarter
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
The Onboarding Data Analyst is a new role that is critical to ensuring a world-class customer onboarding experience for all of Weave's customers. You will be responsible for creating, managing, and improving reporting across all Onboarding teams and provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on key performance indicators. You will be responsible for developing a Voice of Customer feedback process to collect data across multiple customer engagement moments and aggregate, synthesize and report relevant customer insights to internal teams.
In this role, you will analyze complex problems and perform root cause analysis to inform and drive operational excellence across all phases of the customer onboarding journey. You will work closely with other teams at Weave to perform detailed churn analysis and suggest areas of opportunity to optimize the customer experience. You will participate in onboarding pilots and projects and establish criteria and models for tracking and measuring outcomes and success. You will be reporting directly to the Onboarding Operations Manager.
- Develop and manage information to support decision making
- Build out self-service dashboards and build and manage team metric dashboards reporting weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress
- Perform complex analyses and determine root causes and identify meaningful and actionable insights
- Design and implement a Voice of Customer feedback loop
- Build out data tracking for onboarding automation pilots and ensure tracking and reporting of new product launches and updates
- Proactively work with Onboarding leadership to understand current business performance and identify areas that need further investigation
- Work with Data Sources and Administrators for Salesforce, Gainsight, and Marketo, to bring together datasets for visualization
- 2+ years of analyst experience preferred
- Must be analytical and process oriented
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be a self-starter
- Basic familiarity with analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, and DOMO and comfortable in skilling up in these areas where required
- Be able to solve tough problems while working in a high-paced cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent related experience
- Must be located in the Salt Lake City Metro area