Data Analyst (Berlin)
Well informed decision making is key to healthy growth and Business Intelligence is a function thats missioned to support that cause across the organisation. At Beekeeper, data-backed facts and insights meet data-driven decision makers seamlessly and continuously. As the Data Analyst on the team, you will work towards that mission while providing the key stakeholders with necessary, relevant support on an ongoing basis.
- Analytics: Drive accurate, qualitative, digestible insights to support Business outcomes
- Build solid solution frameworks, design project plans & execute them
- Lead the design, analysis and interpretation of data models to answer complex business questions and establish meaningful business metrics
- Swim through data and generate insights
- Be a metric steward and manage metric lifecycles.
- Construct digestible, succinct narratives of Analyses outcomes for broad consumption - dashboards, analysis write-ups, presentations
- Build in-house domain-expertise across key business functions - Sales, Marketing, Product, Growth etc.
- Effective operational partnership with Stakeholders across all domains
- Work with stakeholders across functions to understand, define and prioritize upcoming data projects and align them with company goals
- Extensive & effective documentation
- Data-culture leadership
- Develop a deep understanding for our company’s goals and, with this, generate data insights to fuel important business decisions
- Help domain experts leverage self-service analytics
- Coach teams to define, improve and observe their KPIs
- Promote the data-driven culture at Beekeeper
- Play a role in further developing our strategy and vision for Data at Beekeeper
What we look for in you
- Curious & thoughtful. Always aware of the big picture.
- But efficient at zooming in to details and zooming out to outcomes and impact.
- Endlessly passionate about data and its potential to shape a business
- Someone who easily cuts through the noise
- A problem solver at heart - logical and analytical. Always happy to help
- ready to play a critical role in architecting the right solutions for evolving needs and continuously prioritising for greater impact
- Crafty at building and delivering compelling messages backed by data
- fluent in English
You have 5+ years of experience:
- using an enterprise-level BI Tool -- Tableau, Looker, etc; which tool is less important, but you should consider yourself a high-level expert in at least one
- with SQL -- you should be a pro with advanced SQL such as window functions
- with a scripting language, such as Python -- you should be able to code data transformations in the context of a data pipeline
- experience managing stakeholders -- You should be comfortable communicating nuanced data anomalies into business value
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Previous experience with Product, Marketing or Sales data in a B2B SaaS environment
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You'll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe's latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page