Data Analyst - Food Innovation (They/She/He)
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:We are looking for a Data Analyst in the Food Innovation department. Someone who can help us identify and develop innovative and high impact initiatives to maximize our growth, profitability and user experience in food delivery. The Analyst role is to provide the data and insights that guides the team to make the right decisions. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented and analytical, and be passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship. Do you want to evolve into one of the fastest growing Start-ups of Barcelona, building a product that will change people's day-to-day and disrupt the on-demand market?
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Automate and improve manual processes to relieve pain points from the Food Innovation team
- Implement and standardize tools, analytical processes, and playbooks to enable new operating models such as dark kitchens or virtual franchises
- Translate business questions and hypotheses into analysis and actionable insights
- Drive clarity and solve ambiguity using data-driven approaches
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- Take ownership and follow up on action plans regarding specific KPI’s
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the Food Innovation department through out-of-the-box thinking
- Relevant working experience providing business teams with data for decision making
- Ideally experience in departments: Business Intelligence, Planning, Processes, Project Management, Analytics, or Strategy
- Excellent SQL skills
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming (Python)
- Experience using BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc) is valuable
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Business Intelligence Looker Python SQL Tableau
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 32 2 0