Manager, Data Analyst & Sampling - CAHPS
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
The WellSky/Fazzi Subscription Services team is seeking a knowledgeable and driven Manager, Data Analyst & Sampling to support the CAHPS data function in our Northampton, MA office.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities
- Manage all CAHPS and Employee Engagement data analysis and reporting.
- Create an agency CAHPS data analysis process to promote other WellSky/Fazzi solutions.
- Manage all file support and system troubleshooting for Subscription Service products.
- Serve as software vendor point of contact for CAHPS related inquiries.
- Provide End User Acceptance Testing for Subscription Service CAHPS products.
- Act as Sampling Manager in CAHPS QAP and support all CMS onsite surveyor audits in this role.
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements
- Work with IT department to assist in system updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in math, statistics or relevant study, or equivalent 3+ years experience in CAHPS based work.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge required, as well as the remainder of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong understanding of statistics and data (and tools to manipulate data - some set of Tableau, R, SQL, Alteryx, Python)
- Strong ability to develop visualizations with data to drive action (and the tools to make visualizations)
- Experience working with survey and testing data
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and ability to lead team meetings.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed and motivated to learn.
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment as well as make decisions within the scope of assigned authority.
- Good speed and attention to accuracy.
- Ability to work independently with efficient time management skills, adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a creative, team environment.
- Masters degree in Math or Statistics
WellSky is a leading supplier of software and services solutions that help acute, post-acute, and human service providers improve efficiency, support business growth, and provide intelligent care to patients and people in need. WellSky is headquartered in Overland Park, KS with 1,800 teammates across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world - including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, in-home care agencies, post-acute care facilities, government agencies, and human services organizations. WellSky's software and services address the continuum of health and social care - helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve touch challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. Informed by 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers' needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care's potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.