Data Analytics Consultant
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
- Deep dives into our customers' business cases, data, and constraints and ensures the optimal usage of Appier’s AI product solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Appier enterprise products: you are familiar with all of the details from development, service operation to the sales strategy.
- Work with Product and Customer Success teams to support successful adoption of Appier's enterprise solutions, including providing appropriate documentation, technical guidance.
Task of the role
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories within own function, products and other related areas.
- (If applicable) applies project management skill/ techniques.
- Improve the responsible process to enable the business results.
- Has experience in Digital Marketing and able to explain KPIs concerns marketers.
- Able to explain data in statistical ways.
- Able to visualize data metrics in presentable ways.
- Able to understand client's requirements and provide solution or guidance by using their data.
- Able to conduct data gap analysis independently.
[Nice to have]
- Has at least 1 Finance/EC/O2O/Retails/Gaming/Banking experience and knows the KPIs of the industry
- Has experience to use different data mining or machine learning models
- Able to explain the model outcomes to the client and possibly approach to value deliveries
- Able to conduct the conversation with client and explore the client's business requirements
- Able to understand client's CRM, DW, DM and ETL architectures
- Able to deliver value of data and help client connect data insights with daily business decision (help client cultivate the data driven culture)
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general