Senior Data Analyst
San Francisco, California, United States
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
You will be a lead Analyst and Data Developer of our CORE data team, which owns our most important data assets. Your daily work will involve making sense of the hundreds of millions of daily signals that we receive from dozens of data sources in order to build upon our best in class identify graph and descriptive data sets. Partnering closely with Engineering and Product, through rigorous analysis and iterative development, you will own projects that continually drive innovative approaches to handling and working with large scale data, develop processes that will evaluate in an automated fashion the quality of our inputs, and serve as a product visionary for new ways to leverage your innovations in ways that bring continued incremental value to our customers.
You’ll work closely with the Data Science to help them use and understand our data in the modeling process, define and capture KPIs for the Customer Success team to share with our users, work with the Product team to develop new features and enhancements to our product, and collaborate with the Engineering team while building out and optimizing data pipelines.
You will work in a challenging, dynamic, fast paced environment with a mindset to contribute beyond basic responsibilities and constantly look for better ways to deliver top quality insights and solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Working with different teams at 6sense to build a reporting infrastructure to gain deeper insights into our data
- Diving into and discovering new potential for our data
- Building out new methods for improving and ensuring data quality
- 6 years of data analysis experience
- You know SQL in and out, window functions and all
- Have worked with BI tools like Tableau, Qlikview, Chartio, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field, required
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment
- Experience working Presto and/or Hadoop ecosystem including Hive
- Experience with Python or R programming
- Development experiences with various databases and DBMSs
- Proficient with data processing flowcharting techniques
- Experience with Git
- You've worked in Terminal