Data Analyst - Acquisition
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:The Acquisition Analytics team at Glovo is looking for an experienced Data Analyst with superb technical skills and a passion for tackling hard problems with huge real world impact. We tackle problems such as efficiently allocating Glovos marketing budget, designing and running large scale marketing experiments, attribution modelling and building models to optimise marketing campaigns. As a Data Analyst on the team you will work alongside performance marketers, data engineers & data scientists and be responsible for using data to proactively uncover untapped opportunities, measure & monitor performance and optimise all aspects of Glovos marketing efforts. Joining our team is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing company. This is your chance to make concepts come to life by bringing together great theories, cutting edge information technology, and the power of markets.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Conduct exploratory analysis ( deep dives) into major questions via SQL or other statistical/programming packages.
- Be creative and pragmatic in identifying and quantifying opportunities for big impact within the marketing function.
- Understand the technical and commercial flows of marketing and events data to motivate platform improvements and debugging.
- Partner with various stakeholders and multi disciplinary teams throughout the business to manage, design and implement attribution solutions.
- Design experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and actionable conclusions.
- Create dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results and monitor key metrics.
- Work in cross-functional teams across disciplines such as business intelligence, engineering, operations, marketing amongst others.
- Strong analytical mindset to deliver effective & pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail - you are methodical and thorough in your analysis, making sure you arrive at the right answers.
- Excellent communication, visualisation & storytelling with data skills with the ability to concisely articulate methods, insights and recommendations to both a scientific and marketing audience.
- Strong SQL skills - able to extract, manipulate, transform and analyse large volumes of data with a high level of accuracy.
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming with Python/R (Python prefered) and experience working with popular tools such as Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas, SciPy, Seaborn, Git, Jenkins etc.
- A strong grasp of statistical concepts, especially those related to experiment design and analysis.
- Experience with site measurement and tagging tools (e.g., GA/GTM) and troubleshooting tag configuration
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Experience in start-up and/or R&D environments.
- Previous experience in the marketing space is a plus, especially around attribution.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Flexible compensation - transport, childcare, restaurants etc via our 3rd party company called Cobee
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible Time Off
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/