Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Machine Learning Team
Join SurveyMonkey's Machine Learning Team and drive our ML platform strategy. Our team consists of machine learning engineers and data scientists who are passionate about optimizing and innovating across SurveyMonkey's product portfolio using machine learning.
What we're looking for
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will drive the development and adoption of ML capabilities that scale across SurveyMonkey's suite of products. You will tap into your business and technical skills to deliver customer benefits by identifying high impact ML opportunities, engaging the right team members, and accelerating adoption.
- Drive ML product strategy and lead teams toward the vision of a ML-driven platform
- Develop ML product/platform roadmap and requirements working with cross functional teams to execute by planning and managing expectations with stakeholders across the company
- Deliver key ML features and capabilities from concept-to-launch
- Analyze data and developer feedback to understand needs, reduce time to onboard and build on the platform, and improve overall stakeholder experience
- Prioritize between focusing on existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Define a set of success metrics to measure customer satisfaction and business impact and utilize them in decision-making
- Lead us through change, evolution, and growth.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure needed for training and deploying machine learning products
- Familiarity with machine learning strategies to solve customer problems
- Experience managing a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle and communicating the complexity simply and cleanly
- Demonstrated ability to drive impact through cross-functional leadership
- Effectively balance short-term goals and long-term vision
- Strong collaborator, you love helping product managers, engineers, designers, and other teams around you do their best work
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.