Hiring in the US and Canada Only
At Urbint, our mission is to create safer and more resilient communities using AI. We are passionate about taking data about our changing world – from climate, to urbanization, to infrastructure risk – and harnessing it to allow utilities and infrastructure operators to predict and prevent threats and meaningfully reduce field risk. We are a tight-knit team of working together to create and deliver cutting-edge technology to deliver insights that keep people safe.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
We are seeking an analytical and detailed oriented Data Analyst to join our Customer Success Team to provide actionable insights to our customers and internal teams, and drive initiatives to streamline acquisition and ingestion of customer data.
The ideal candidate is someone who’s technically strong in gathering, analyzing and reporting data using visualization tools.
Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the Data Analyst is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a high growth environment and will drive building this role and function.
What You’ll Do
- Author reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights for customers and internal teams
- Work closely with customers and prospects to assist with data acquisition, mapping, transformation process
- Demonstrate Urbint value to customers by working closely with the Customer Success team to support customer facing business and operational reviews
- Partner with our Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Product and Success Success teams to drive initiatives to streamline customer data acquisition, ingestion, storage and upkeep of customer data
- Use standard tools built by Urbint’s Product team to validate data quality and assess initial AI model feasibility during Sales and/or during initial customer onboarding phase
- Create, update and evolve Customer Success dashboards and metrics for internal teams and leadership
- Work on other data related initiatives as assigned
Who You Are
- 3-5 years in a Data Analyst or similar role
- Analytical and excellent attention to detail
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software such as Tableau or Excel
- Coding skills in languages such as SQL, Python and/or R
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Comfortable with cloud technologies and able leverage open-source tools
- Knowledge of data acquisition, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Strong technical aptitude and a passion for technology
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a startup environment and have the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Degree in Math, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience working with utility, telecommunication, oil and gas industries are a plus
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package
- We are 100% Distributed - work from anywhere
- Remote work monthly stipend
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid
- Wellness reimbursement
- Educational Allowance- $1000/yr
- Weekly lunch stipend
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.