Deep Learning Researcher
Deep Learning Researcher
Navinfo is the largest Digital Map Provider in China and third largest in the world. Our core competence is the extraction of map related features from images by intense use of Deep Learning and Computer Vision. Part of our mission is to evaluate latest technology for use in map automation and support business units with the integration of this technology into a production environment.
Meet the Team
You will join our multi-cultural AI research team to further our efforts in developing novel neuroscience inspired algorithms for tackling the most pertinent challenges in deep learning.
At the AI department, we take pride in tackling the most fundamental challenges in computer vision using next-generation brain inspired algorithms which not only drives our AI applications but also make a significant contribution to the AI landscape.
Our key research focuses on deriving inspiration from the progress in multiple disciplines particularly from Neuroscience and causality to incorporate findings about how the brain works and humans learn into our models to tackle the most pertinent issues:
- Enabling efficient continual learning
- Understanding the neural networks and reverse engineering them to gain insights for better designs.
- Improving the generalizability of models to out-of-distrubution data
- reducing the sensitivity of the models to input data and efficiently train them under noisy crowdsourced datasets
- improving the robustness under malicious attack to create robust trustworthy AI.
- Reducing the carbon emission of models during training and inference and training compact high performing models for resource-constrained devices.
- You can find details of some of our recent published work here:
- A degree in machine learning, computer vision, computer science, mathematics or physics.
- Excellent knowledge of Deep Learning
- Strong software engineering skills in Python.
- a proven record of implementing deep learning methods and familiarity with scientific computing and systems. Experience in TensorFlow/PyTorch
- High commitment to quality
- English level B2 or higher
- Strong interest in conducting fundamental research.
- A proven track record of publications is a plus.
If you feel you fit the description and you are interested in working within a fast growing, international and innovative organization with a solid customer base, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the application button. You can expect a challenging job with a market conforming employment package. For more information please contact the HRM department +31 40-711 35 00, Luchthavenweg 34, 5657 EB Eindhoven.