Looker Data Analyst (Remote in GMT +1/2)
Remote - Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Glofox is on a mission to build a healthier world. We are a venture backed product led SaaS company that is in hyper growth. Along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 60 countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry with digital solutions.
We are one team at Glofox consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We strive to be innovative thinkers and doers- always innovating with our customers in mind, our backbone, ensuring they can succeed & receive top class support!
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What you will be doing:
- Develop compelling dashboards and automated reporting for key performance metrics.
- Working closely with the team to help identify important questions around metrics definition.
- Embed visualizations into Glofox platform.
- Develop and expand data models that will be used by a large client base.
- Analyse data and support data acquisition via ETL.
- Provide insights into best practices around Looker performance and economy.
Our current technical stack is underpinned by:
What Skills Do I need?
- 3+ Years of experience in a Data Engineering, Data Analyst and/or Data Science role, with a focus on analyzing large data sets to solve problems
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Experience with LookML & visualization using Looker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Desire to learn and grow your knowledge
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.