Junior Clinical Trials Data Specialist
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Jr. Clinical Trials Data Specialist who will work with our clinical and computational biology team on reports for clinical and research use.
- Works collaboratively within cross-functional teams at Tempus (including but not limited to scientists, pathologists, product development) to create customized clinical reports.
- Analyze patient clinical records and molecular testing results to identify potential clinical trials.
- Perform critical quality control functions in clinical report workflow.
- Support ongoing and future projects within the team.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Genetics, Molecular Genetics, Cancer Biology or Biological Sciences.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt quickly.
- Strong critical-thinking and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and in a group setting.
- Excitement and drive to make a difference in a fast-paced energetic work environment!