Mentors (Independent Contractor) - Artificial Intelligence, Microsoft Azure, Azure Data Lake and Azure SQL
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.Learn more about Udacity's Values Students First - Better Together - Entrepreneurial - Data Driven - Candid and Direct - Talent Obsessed
In our mission toward powering careers through tech education, we are doubling down on the support that we offer to our students. As a part of this, we want to extend an opportunity to you to become a mentor with Udacity. Mentors are industry professionals who provide world-class technical support to our students in their academic journeys. All our mentors are handpicked through a rigorous selection process. In fact, only 1 in 22 candidates make the cut—we are picky because we want the best for our learners.
JOIN THE TEAM TODAY
- Technical Competence: Artificial Intelligence, Familiarity with Azure AI cognitive services, Azure Data Lake and Azure SQL, Python Programming
- #studentfirst mindset
- Empathy for learners
- Flexibility for part-time, independent contract work
- As a Q&A Professional
- Provide support to students by responding to technical queries over our Knowledge platform.
- Maintain a response time of less than 1 working hour for student queries through our Knowledge Hub.
- Provide technically accurate and thorough answers.
- Read more about the role - Knowledge Moderation
- As a Project Reviewer
- Review project submissions and provide personalized feedback.
- Ensure that project submissions are original work and have not been plagiarized.
- Maintain a review time of less than 8 working hours for project submission.
- Read more about the role - “Reviews”
Why should you apply?
- Gain recognition for your technical knowledge
- Network with other top-notch technical mentors
- Earn additional income
- Contribute to a vibrant, global student community
- Stay updated on the latest in cutting-edge technologies
There are only 15 open positions, so send in your application ASAP!
Before applying, we would request you to kindly complete the General Information Form if you haven't filled it already.
Also, while attaching resume/CV, please make sure the document is in English language.
Note: Mentors are independent contractors and set their own schedule. Additionally, if you are a good fit, we will reach out within 3 weeks with next steps. Please do not apply multiple times for the same Nanodegree Program. You are requested to graduate from the Mentorship Nanodegree in order to be onboarded as a mentor with Udacity.