San Mateo, CA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
[ - ADD JOB DESCRIPTION ONLY - ]
- Interface with data scientists, product managers, and business stakeholders to understand data needs and help build data products that scale across the company
- Drive the design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in production
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
5 years of experience with:
- schema design and dimensional data modeling
- custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- object-oriented programming languages
- analyzing data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- working with either a MapReduce or an MPP system
- ETL tooling, especially Airflow
- the data warehouse space
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical field
- Experience with data visualization
- 5+ years experience using Python
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?