Senior Fraud Data Analyst
DC, FL, IL, MD, VA, MN, NC, NY, NJ, PA
Join Rally Health as a Senior Fraud Data Analyst where you will build behavioral analytics focused around digital identity fraud. You will also lead incident response, enhance Splunk capabilities, and strengthen the overall security posture through detailed and accurate analysis and reporting. As part of the Consumer Security team, you will report to the Consumer Security manager and work with Security Operations, Application Security, Compliance, and Risk Management.
- Provide insights to make better informed decisions, solve vulnerabilities, and protect the product
- Design methods to analyze and interpret risk and anomalies using complex raw system logs
- Develop and maintain monitoring around new healthcare industry fraud patterns and trends
- Work directly with authentication and legal teams to scope incidents and provide containment and recovery plans
- Use tools and techniques for analyzing and documenting logical relationships among data, processes or events
- Bachelor's degree in business, analytics, mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience
- 4 years' experience in data analysis
- Fraud SIEM, Splunk, and coding experience in either Python, R, Java, or SQL
- Experience creating data models to identify anomalies vs normal user behavior across different product landscapes
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making risk decisions
- Work independently
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, PA, and VA
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).