Data Engineering Co-op Fall 2021
As a Data Engineer Co-op at Recorded Future, you will be part of a team of motivated, collaborative data scientists and engineers working to solve tough data problems. The Data Science team takes ownership over a vast amount of data, implementing crucial harvesting capabilities and manipulating our data structures to obtain solutions and insights. What you build will add to our Security Intelligence product to help us shine a light into the dark corners of the internet.
What you’ll do as a Data Engineering Co-op:
- Implement new techniques for extracting high fidelity information from our vast collection of data.
- With advice and support from team members, write production-grade python code that helps our customers stay safe.
- Explore datasets to prototype new use cases and capabilities.
What you need to succeed as a Data Engineering Co-op:
- Python programming: You are comfortable automating data flows with resilient code.
- Data skills: Comfort working with large, complex data structures. You love working with heterogeneous data to answer real human questions, and you know how to write the code that makes that happen.
- Curiosity: You want to understand how the data you work with is used and get to know a new codebase.
- Excellent communication: Your clarity of thought is always apparent in your crisp and articulate emails, Slack chats, phone calls, and in-person conversations. You ask questions to better understand the context around your work and what you need to do to be successful.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.