At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Champion the use and application of data and analytics across the company
- Partner with different departments (e.g. Product, Design, BI team, Marketing, Business Operations, etc.) to produce insights as an internal data consultant
- Use product usage and product impact data to identify strategic opportunities, areas of improvement, and best practices
- Design clever data models that balance the diverse, specific needs of various business stakeholders with general principles of flexibility and extensibility
- Collaborate with Engineering to collect and process data and enable new insights
- Establish data governance by setting standards for the consistent definition and application of metrics
- Experience in a Data Insights, Data Analytics, Data Science or Business Analytics role
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel, Python is an advantage
- Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Expertise with statistical analyses and concepts (e.g. regressions, experiment design)
- Strategically-minded yet detail-oriented
- Striving to learn and find ways to analyze data from multiple sources
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in a related field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics).