Data Science Engineer - Entertainment company
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Be part of a a new social broadcasting platform that features top content, simple to use broadcasting tools, a social and fun viewing experience! Make it easy and fast for anyone to start streaming.
- Owns and develops a high-throughput-low-latency core service which serves
Stats/ML models combine with online features for content recommendations and
personalization's in a real-time fashion.
- Design and implement A/B test framework with feedback loop, and adjust algorithm
experiments based on findings.
- Implement logics to support product or business requirements for contents/user
- Build supporting satellite services for the core algo engine to make it agile and flexible
for modern Data Science productization pipelines.
- Prototype Stats/ML models to drive new revenue streams and/or better user digital
- Owns operational monitoring & oncall process for the services.
- 4+ years experience in a tech professional setting working as a Data Science Engineer.
- Solid object-oriented programming skills in Java or Scala.
- Hands on experience with real-time backend databases, such as NoSQL, in-memory DBs.
- Solid understanding on Data Warehouse concepts and modern database data structure.
- Desirable: Experience with Social Media / Media / Advertisement content pipeline processes.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities
Job tags: Java ML NoSQL Scala
Job region(s): South America Remote/Anywhere
Job stats: 17 2 0