Talent Data Analyst - Working Student
About the opportunity
As a Talent Data Analyst working student you will help us deliver on our mandate of gathering good data and making it actionable. You will work with the Talent team and others to help understand how we are helping internal customers achieve their goals and you have an important role in making sure clear and reliable information is shared across Contentful.
- Create reports and dashboards for the People department
- Analyze data from diverse sources for diverse purposes
- Use the latest visualization tools to turn data into insight
- You will evangelize the value of data and insights at Contentful.
- Currently enrolled in a university or technical college
- A great communicator
- Independently motivated
- Interested to learn about data analysis and talent management
- Ideally some experience with SQL (have written a query) or Python (have wrestled with a data frame)
- LookML experience a plus
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and G-suite (Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Docs)
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- We value our employee’s health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness.Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang & Olufsen, N26 and Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.