People Data Analyst
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
Become a founding member of the people analytics team at KeepTruckin! As KeepTruckin grows, we want to ensure increased employee retention/satisfaction and to up-level our inclusion and diversity initiatives. Using state of the art tooling, our team will deliver insightful data products, visualizations and insights. This role will be pivotal in standardizing the way we collect and distribute valuable employee data to our function leaders.
What You'll Do:
- Performs Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes through automated programs (UI)
- Creating and maintaining combined views to support people analytics tools
- Building tools to identify data quality issues and alert relevant parties
- Manage multiple schemas within a Data Warehouse environment
- Manage access and provisioning to users and services
- Provide Ad-hoc reporting as necessary
What We're Looking For:
- Knowledge of relational database concepts (SQL, DML, DDL, DCL)
- Must have extensive experience and excellent expertise in SQL and ETL processes.
- Can align your working style with KeepTruckin (Able to follow through, creating trust, seeking improvement and being transparent)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science
- Available to work in PST timezone
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.