Data Analyst - Super Network
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Data Analyst to be a key individual player in the process optimization and data integrity of the Super Network process/systems to evolve processes to be more efficient across customers/sales/carrier relations and operations teams. You will work with Senior Data Analyst to ensure the data integrity and process optimization projects, be accountable and improve efficiencies throughout Twilio. Reporting to the Head of Super Network Global Expansion Program Management & Process/Systems, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s growth efforts throughout the entire carrier's onboarding lifecycle and super network operations.
Twilio is looking for an individual contributor who lives the Twilio Magic and has proven success partnering cross-functionally inside and outside the Super Network org to align resources to accomplish project work you are doing. They also have:
- 1+ years of experience with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field.
- Able to maintain and ensure data integrity across the business.
- Knows how to create and maintain reports and dashboards using Salesforce, looker and google analytics.
- Experience analyzing and tracking performance indicators across projects.
- Wants to become a professional for data, analytics, and testing to ensure accurate and proper interpretation of core business metrics and consumer behavior.
- Able to improve the customer experience and optimize the internal processes.
- Experience with SFDC, BI analytics tools is + but not required.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel and Google Slides.
- Driven teammate with good communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Impeccable attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
- Problem solving skill is a must and willingness to learn.
As a Data Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze strategic markets and provide key findings to internal partners.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new inorganic growth ideas from internal and external sources and drive end-to-end execution of M&A.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of transactions, including strategy formation, developing business cases, deal execution, and integration.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, and negotiating agreement terms.
The Super Network TPM & Process/Systems team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with Super Network, Carrier Relations & Sales to focus on company priorities. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing process efficiency projects and systems that drive inorganic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in the Singapore office Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.