Big Data Analytics Presales Engineer
Paiania, Attica, Greece
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Big Data Analytics Presales Engineer” to join a team of future shapers.
What you will do:
- Identify customer needs & translate to solutions
- Analyse customer requirements
- Solutions Architecture
- Prepare Technical & Commercial proposals
- Product & Solutions Presentations & Demos to customers
- Collateral & Sales Material preparation
- Product Promotion Planning (Market Requirements, Product Roadmap & Marketing plan)
- Market Analysis (Market Research, Technology Assessment, and Competitive Analysis)
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Science & Technology or related field
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Data Science, Operational Research, Business Analytics
- A relevant experience of 3-4 years is essential
- Ability to design data-based solutions that enable actionable insights according to the client’s technology agenda, but also market trends and state of the art technologies.
- Strong understanding of configurable and performant End to End Data Pipelines, created using ETL tools, the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive etc.) including NoSQL technologies (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.).
- Experience in development of data visualization solutions (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, QlikSense)
- Familiarity with the Cloudera Distribution and search engines (ElasticSearch, Solr etc.)
Considered as a plus
- Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Energy
- Experience in streaming technologies (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm etc.)
- Familiarity with Oracle Software products (e.g. Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, Oracle Spatial and Graph)
- Understanding of public/private/hybrid Cloud components and architecture (e.g. AWS, Azure , GCP)
- Understanding of Data Management and Governance
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills in English
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office 365, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Availability for short travels
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.