Austin, Texas, United States
WellSky seeks a top-notch Developer to join our Enterprise BI team, a part of central technology group. Are you a Senior BI developer looking for your next big challenge? Do you have a passion for projects that can have a positive effect on people’s lives?
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will join a team of top engineers creating interactive reports and dashboards with stunning visualizations.
- You will have direct impact on the users of our solutions, mainly doctors, nurses, and others on the front lines of healthcare and community services.
- Your hard work will touch the lives of real people and families navigating life and death issues with the support of our solutions.
- We seek to build purpose-driven teams where comradery and compassion are coupled with a dogged pursuit of excellence.
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 3 years direct, hands on experience with Qlik Products (Sense, View, Data Catalyst)
- Extensive experience in designing and developing BI dashboards, using modern tools (Qlik, Tableau, Sisense, etc.)
- Advanced SQL knowledge working with a variety of databases
- Strong command of SQL from a BI dashboard, reporting context
Do you stand above the rest?
- C# and/or .Net Core API development, or other OO type programming language
- Familiarity with ETL/ELT processes, data pipelines, data lakes, etc.
- Author of code/scripts to power visualizations for complex scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams in a fast paced, agile environment
- Bonus Points: Go to the top of the stack if you have any Qlik certification!
WellSky is a leading supplier of software and services solutions that help acute, post-acute, and human service providers improve efficiency, support business growth, and provide intelligent care to patients and people in need. WellSky is headquartered in Overland Park, KS with 1,800 teammates across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world - including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, in-home care agencies, post-acute care facilities, government agencies, and human services organizations. WellSky's software and services address the continuum of health and social care - helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve touch challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. Informed by 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers' needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care's potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.